I’M SECRETLY WIL WHEATON! LOL JK
Thank you to all my new followers. May you live long and prosper!
fromthenotebook abitofsilliness ohhhelin jcbaron paterzattack angiethedino tamashiii hotshotsugar farmanimalsrock ciirx desiretoinspiremonkeys renziee megxxi fuckinfilth franquiz55 jeydoesntcare truthbespoken teamtammy lucygoosyxx lyrical-liar cupcakem0nster mireilleblafard
- Sheldon: Checkmate.
- Leonard: Oh, again?
- Sheldon: Obviously, you're not suited for three dimensional chess. Perhaps three dimensional Candy Land would be more your speed.
- Leonard: Just reset the board!
- Sheldon: It must be humbling to suck on so many levels.
I appear to be in quite the conundrum. It is Sunday. Am I supposed to dread school tomorrow? Or be excited for the Big Bang Theory season finale tomorrow?
Please help me.
as in characters? or the actual actors?
for characters I’d have to say wolowitz. I love his brightly colored pants(:
for actors, most definitely jim parsons. one day, he and I shall become best friends :P
- Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
- Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.
woah I’ve never seen that before. pretty cool. well is Big Bang Theory on there? :D
sorry I haven’t been posting much guys, just took my first AP exam D: but now that I’m done studying, its Big Bang Theory Posting Time :DDDDDDDDDD
- Raj: Do you believe you're going to go to hell for eating sweet and sour pork?
- Wolowitz: Jews don't have hell. We have acid reflux.
- (later on after Sheldon stuffs himself with chinese food and spaghetti)
- Sheldon: Oh god. I'm in Jewish hell.
I thought Big Bang Theory only showed on Mondays at 9:30.
I just found out that its on Wednesdays at 8:30 also.
Am I the only one who was not aware of this?!
- Sheldon: I just wasn't sure what's the proper protocol now that you and Leonard are no longer having coitus.
- Penny: Oh, God. Can we please just say "no longer seeing each other"?
- Sheldon: We could if it were true. But as you live in the same building, you see each other all the time. The variable which has changed is the coitus.
- Penny: Okay, here's the protocol. You and I are still friends, and you stop saying coitus.
- Sheldon: Good, good. I'm glad we're still friends.
- Penny: Really?
- Sheldon: Oh, yes. It was a lot of work to accommodate you in my life. I'd hate for that effort to have been in vain.